शनिवार, १३ सप्टेंबर, २००८

TEMPLE..............

Like every Saturday evening, I had gone temple today. It’s not like I am strong believer of god or anything, I believe god, I do pray, but not that often.

 

Temple is really amazing place, place where there is something in environment bringing Purity, may be because of all the devotees coming there. However tired you are, how ever tensed you are, you will feel relaxed there. Just go and sit there for about five minutes or ten minutes. You will feel relieved of all the worries.

 

Just have look on the people there, some old group discussing their lives, some young couple discussing their futures, some children playing stupid but cute games, few students praying god so that they can do better in exams, some students even study there. Atmosphere is so positive there.

 

This is true about all the temples, not only where I am mentioning. Some times I think from where does this sudden change in environment comes from, why this atmosphere in temple is so calm and peaceful?

 

May be that’s what it is meant for!!

 

Or may be that is what God means, PEACE and CALM.!!

1 टिप्पणी:

Arshat Chaudhary म्हणाले...

Wow! I really loved this post man.. Nice thought that bout God.. I dont visit temples much but whenever I do, I feel exactly wht u r feeling..