बुधवार, २९ जुलै, २००९

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again after a long time thought to write a blog, but the question remains, what to write about?

Lots of things happened since last blog, shall I put all those together?

Who will have interest to read it? What the heck!! Do I write for others to read, or just I want to share?

Shall I write about my offshore experience?? Or shall I write about my experience of working on site?

If I decide to write about that, then shall I write about the giant structures which are supposed to be engineering achievements in my work field or shall I just write about the fun I had during those site days?

What’s point in making fun of me just for others to read? Or do I really think the way of making fun of myself?

Bla bla bla……….

Lots of questions but no answer! Now you know why it takes me so long to write each blog. It’s just bloody too many questions I have to answer me before writing anything.

Is it necessary always to think so much before doing anything? Oh, another question!!!!

Basic problem with me is just, one sentence, “too much thinking, and no action!!”

Or am I too lazy to do anything??? Finding excuses for not doing something! Are these all questions are just excuses I try to find out for justifying my not doing something?

This is not only related to blog, but in many other things. Like, for example Studies.

I am thinking to going for CAT this year again. I had given it last year too, but being too lazy to study, I convinced myself, “this is just a try I am giving this year, I will actually go full heartedly for CAT next year”. It was just an excuse for not studying.

Ok. What about this year??

It’s July ending already, and I still have not started anything, in-spite of having all the material to study and all the time in the world to do it. But I prefer freaking around on the internet just going nothing, convincing myself, “I get too bored passing time at office, that leaves me tired and not able to do anything at home”.

Do I have excuse this time?? I don’t think so and bloody hell, I even know that very clearly, but still not at all feeling like studying!

Ok, leave studies, as studies were meant to be boring. What about other things?

I hate to get out once I reach home after office.

Don’t think that I must be reaching late at home after hectic work hours or something. My office schedule is pretty much fun, with no work to do these days, all the time just games and time pass. And I leave office sharp at 5:10 pm, not even a single second more and reach home by 6.15 pm at the most, with my bus dropping me very near to home.

So even if it takes 1 hour to get fresh, I still have time 7.15 pm to 12.00 pm in my hand to do something useful.

What do I do during this time, I keep on surfing net, orkutting, chatting, face book, even if I get bored, but I still don’t log off and do anything else.

Ok. What do I do on internet? What I should be doing is, read about investments I need to do, read about market, read news, which would eventually help me. What I do all the time? Orkut, Face book, Gmail, Yahoo mail, Rediffbol, G-talk, Yahoo messenger, that’s all.

Am I just too confused in life about what to do?? Or I just love criticizing myself?

Will it ever change? Or I should say, will I ever think of changing all this?

OMG!! Too many questions again, with no answer to anyone of those?

२ टिप्पण्या:

Kunal Tikare म्हणाले...

guys dont mind, this blog is just out of frustration!! hehe :P

Unknown म्हणाले...

Ohooooooooo my confused frnd!!!!!
Blog is 2 good.
U have presented ur confusion in pretty good manner.
Frm this blog any1 can understand ur confusion n laziness.
Its not dat good as ur previous posts bt yes I liked it
:)