मंगळवार, ८ जानेवारी, २००८

About me............Just an Introduction

Hi, guys!
At last the day is here. I dont know what went through my mind. But today, I am writing my first blog finally.

I was thinking of writing blog since months, but couldn’t. Reasons were many. One of it was my introvert nature which makes it difficult for me to express myself. Finally I came to conclusion, the big one for me.

I wanted to choose sensible topic for my first blog. And you would know in some time, that I am bad at it. So I will be writing whatever comes in my mind. My blog will be exactly what things go in my mind. My life may not be that interesting, but I want to share with you all.

So in my first blog, I will introduce myself. Will tell you who I am, rather what do I think I am like.

I am Kunal Narayan Tikare, born in Karnataka, grew up in Thane. I did my schooling and junior college from Thane only. Nothing really special till then. Then I joined SPCE Andheri, for Mechanical Engineering course. Now, this is only Government College in Mumbai right now. Thought of being engineer was special for me, I feel so proud to be Mechanical engineer, that too in so unique way. Right now I working in renowned Indian Multinational Company, (names withhold).

This was all for creating a back ground. Now I will start talking about real me.

I am not a guy with that good intelligence, but I am hard worker, because of which I am at descent position in my career. I am an introvert person as I mentioned before, having very limited friends, rather I should say having limited number of good friends. I really take time to open up, but once I do, I think I am the best friend. (This may sound overconfident, but I am like that only, at least I am my best friend). My friends can explain this in better manner.

About my hobbies, I love to listen music. Rather I should say, I love to sing while listening the songs. I am big fan of bollywood music. I don’t listen much English music. (May be because most of the time I am not clear what they r singing and who is singing, male or female? I agree my English is very bad, and by this time u would also have come to know.) I really like to go into lyrics, and just live the every moment of the song, however bad the lyrics may be. And during this act, I find my self actually singing the song, that too in pretty louder voice, which makes people think that I am crack, and they run away. But believe me I am not that bad singer. (He he).

Another hobby of mine is to watch cricket. (Please note, I have written ‘watching’, which does not include playing, I can’t hold bat properly, and that’s the truth). U can call me cricket crazy. When there is match, I forget everything. When India wins, I can’t do anything due to excitement, and when India loses, same story but due to frustration.

I love to play Carom. And you won’t believe I was champ in carom once upon a time. But it has been years now since I played carom.

I am also pretty descent painter. There was a time when there was nothing else time pass for me except drawing, but I some how couldn’t continue that after school.

My friends say I am a good motivator. My approach towards life is extreme positive. I keep on making motivational statements (of course listened or read somewhere) every now and then, and try to keep my self going, even in worst situations. If you see my study table, it is full of such positive, motivating statements, which I wrote, to keep my self studying, when I was not able to study for 5 to 10 min also, in last year. It didn’t help though.

That’s all about me from my side. There can be other aspect about me which I am not aware of, may be my friends can tell you better.

But, this was just an attempt to express, my thoughts about me. And I think I did it well enough. I may have messed up in English somewhere, or I may have talked about irrelevant things many times. But, that can be excused for the beginner.

Have a good day, and god bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

३ टिप्पण्या:

ENGINEER म्हणाले...

u r better than what u've written .. this indeed is a good quality..

Arshat Chaudhary म्हणाले...

I think you analyze yourself too much...
I feel everything u said bout urself is true here...
The fact tht u take time to open up but r the coolest friend as time passes, the fact tht u sing really well and also the not being intelligent thingy :P
I have seen you being all up and motivated when most of us lost hope..

Man, honestly, i think our group shud have formed much earlier..i guess we got close to each other only in the last sems, how i wish we cud be a group from day 1, things cud hav been so much better, nahi?
Anyways, welcome to the blogoshpere and keep blogging, i m sure we ll lov ur writings
:)

Kunal Tikare म्हणाले...
ही टिप्पणी लेखकाना हलविली आहे.